The Fiat 124 Spider already has a defined set of versions for Spain
The Fiat 124 Spider you are still left with few months to see the light of day, but the Turin already have very clear as will be the range of the roadster Italian in our country. In Spain, from the time of release in summer of 2016 there will be three versions of the convertible Fiat: the 124 Spider “to dry”, the equipped 124 Spider Lusso and limited edition 124 Spider Anniversary, that we already know.
3 versions available in Spain
In conventional versions of the body may be chosen in eight colors divided in two pastel shades (Red Passion and White Gelato), five metallic shades (Grey Argento, Grey, Fashion, Blue, Italy, Bronze Magnetic and Black Vesuvius) or in unique tone tri-coat White Ghiaccio finish pearl.
Fiat 124 Spider
- day-Lighting technology LED
- alloy Wheels 16-inch multiradio
- Dual exhaust
- soft top manual
- anti-roll Bars in black color
- power Mirrors
- steering Wheel in leather
- Journal of high quality fabric
- Climate control manual
- central Locking
- keyless Start
- Cruise Control
- Radio MP3 + USB with four speakers
Fiat 124 Spider Lusso
- Headlights Full LED with technology AFLS (Adaptative Front Light System) and headlight cleaning
- fog lights integrated in the front bumper
- alloy Wheels 17-inch
- Dual exhaust chrome
- windshield Frame premium silver
- anti-roll Bars finish premium silver
- leather Seats
- Dashboard lower and protector of instrument panel upholstered in leather
- automatic Climate control
- parking Sensors rear
There are some features that do not appear in the equipment of these versions as the automatic that we have seen in the images, the Bose sound system nine-speaker, browser 3D, sensors of rain and light, or the rear view camera. We assume that will be part of the optional equipment. The limited edition Fiat 124 Spìder Anniversary since we talked to you about yesterday.
In all cases it is a roadster powertrain whose engine is still the same, the 1.4 litres four-cylinder Turbo-Multiair 140 HP and 240 Nm of maximum torque. An efficient propeller to be sold in combination with a manual change of six relations. The hopes were that Abarth offers information is an official version that will be more powerful, at least 170 HP. The Abarth 124 Spider we saw in our spy photos with your quad-outlet exhaust.