The Mercedes S-Class Cabrio is an important novelty in the range of Mercedes-Benz. And it is because we are in front of the banner in terms of convertibles from the German manufacturer, complementing the roadster two-seater Mercedes Class SL. The Mercedes S-Class Cabrio has four seats, a convertible roof canvas and all the hallmarks of the S-Class sedan, as its luxury, quality, exclusivity and equipment.
In its initial release, the S-Class Cabrio will have two versions. The Mercedes S 500 Cabrio incorporates a V8 4.7-liter rated at 455 horsepower, while the Mercedes-AMG S 63 4MATIC Cabrio will cap the range with the AMG V8 Biturbo 5.5-liter: offers 585 HP and a maximum torque of 900 Nm, which allow you to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds. Will only be available in combination with all-wheel drive 4MATIC.
For the S-Class Cabrio, Mercedes-Benz has adopted innovative structural solutions, such as a separator made of aluminum and magnesium to isolate the passenger compartment from the trunk, or a rear section of the vehicle is built entirely in aluminum. In this way you can boast of a high structural rigidity without tripping the weight, two very important aspects to driving a convertible.
optional and standard Equipment for the Mercedes S-Class Cabrio 2016
Between the standard equipment for the Mercedes S-Class 500 Cabrio, we emphasize the following elements:
- soft top black canvas
- automatic Operated for the hood
- front and rear lamps with LED technology
- Camera vision 360 °
- alloy Wheels AMG multirradio 20-inch
- leather Trim with contrast stitching
- decorative wood Trim poplar in dashboard
- multifunction steering Wheel trimmed in nappa leather
- active Help to park Parktronic
- Thermotronic automatic Climate control
- Collision Prevention Assist Plus
- Browser COMAND Online
- front Seats with electrical regulation and memory
- Windshield heated windshield wipers adaptive
- Suspension adaptive AIRMATIC
in Addition, the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Cabrio additionally includes more standard equipment in a specific way:
- sports Exhaust AMG quad output, aerodynamic rear lower diffuser
- AMG sports suspension based on AIRMATIC
- AMG sports Seats upholstered in nappa leather
- sports steering Wheel AMG three-spoke
- forged Wheels AMG five-twin-spoke, 20-inch
- specific Instrumentation
of course, the list of options is very broad and includes almost everything you can imagine, prior payment: LED lighting Intelligent System, heating system of the head and neck AIRSCARF, instrumentation projected Head-Up Display or different upholstery fabrics and leather, packages of equipment and accessories signed by AMG.
Price of the Mercedes S-Class Cabrio 2016
The Mercedes S-Class Cabrio 2016 will be on sale from April 2016, while for the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Cabriolet and its V12 engine will have to wait a little more. prices will be siguientes:
|Mercedes-Benz E 500 Cabrio||455 HP||166.000 euros|
|Mercedes-AMG S 63 4MATIC Cabrio||585 HP||222.700 euros|