Our friends at Volkswagen have unveiled the Golf most beast of all time: the Golf GTI Clubsport, which will hit our market in early 2016. The original model is only going to be made up to 5,000 units and to date have sold over two million unit of seven generations existing.
Volkswagen has built special models of the Golf GTI by its 20,25, 30 and 35 anniversary. The last to arrive is the one that you have on the screen, and we want to tell you five details of the:
Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport in the Circuit of Portimao
- Its creation is motivated by the 40th anniversary of the birth of the model.
- Although homology 265 CV, when performing kick down, that is to say, the tread completely the accelerator pedal, you can increase your power for ten seconds until the 290 HP and 380 Nm of torque
- Have an outside, easily recognizable by the bumper specific, a rear spoiler, tires-exclusive and a diffuser, in addition to the badges “clubsport”.
- gearbox DSG, which provides the function of Launch control, has a weight of only 20 kg
- it Is front-wheel drive, makes the 0 to 100 km/h in 5’9 seconds, and equipped with an electronic limited slip differential.
Still do not know the price for Spain, but in Germany it is marketed at a price from of 34,500 euros. We will have to wait a little more to know the of our market, to get behind the wheel and tell you our experience.