The new Audi Q5 e-tron 2017 will have a range of 50 kilometers in a mode of purely electrical. While the development of the new generation of the Audi Q5 is entering its final stage, the engineers of Audi have been working in the different variants and versions that will make up the range of the refreshed SUV German. A clear example are the recent spy photos of the Audi SQ5 that we published not too long ago and with which we anticipate the version more sports. However, there is another variant that will grab the attention of drivers who are looking for a model to half-way of a pure electric.
So it is, we talk about the new Audi Q5 e-tron 2017. The new generation of the Q5 will premiere for the first time a variant e-tron, but keep in mind that it is not the first time that in the range of the SUV of the four rings has had a mechanical hybrid. Although, we can say that the name e-tron will disembark for the first time in the Audi Q5 with the arrival of the new generation.
The spy photos here are the first in which we can take a look at a test unit of this Audi Q5 e-tron. And is that, although at first sight it appears that we are at a test unit of the new Q5, if we look closely, there are several details that reveal your identity, such as the fact that you do have a sticker identifying in the windshield.
it Will be the first time that we find an alternative e-tron in the range of the Audi Q5.
Although the camouflage does not leave a glimpse of details about this hybrid variant plug-in, if we attend to the elements that differentiate the Audi Q7 with respect to the Audi Q7 e-tron, we can expect the new Q5 e-tron is provided with the respective handles e-tron as well as the respective charging socket for system plug-in hybrid and some wheels are specific to this variant.
Again and by memory, it is interesting to remember that the Audi Q5 Hybrid to which we refer, had as a main novelty the fact that boast of five driving modes. It is something that we must take into account the face of the arrival of the new Q5 e-tron. Better, we proceed to detail each of these driving modes that had the Audi Q5 Hybrid.
- EV. it Is a driving mode which gives priority to the electric motor. That is to say, for circular mode, purely electric.
- D. A driving mode hybrid in which both engines make act of presence.
- S. In this case, we are facing the most athletic of all the driving modes available.
- B. Although in this case, the driving mode “Boost” is not selectable, comes into action when the driver is driving in mode “S” and press on the accelerator. In this way the system has all the power. Be able to act for 10 seconds maximum.
- R. Also called “Recovery” is a recovery mode of energy that will take action in certain situations, such as on deceleration and braking. In this way the system takes advantage of this energy to recharge the batteries.
this is the profile of the Audi Q5 e-tron 2017.
Although it is too soon to venture any concrete details as the combustion engine that will star in the hybrid system the Audi Q5 e-tron, yes we can confirm an important fact, and is its electrical autonomy. You can travel up to 50 miles in electric mode pure.
¿When will he be presented? In the first place, we should expect a coming-of-age of new Audi Q5, 2017, for later make an act of presence the SQ5 and, in the third place, I would own the Q5 e-tron. In the case of the base model, your presentation would be scheduled for the Paris motor show 2016 the end of the month of September. Therefore, it would not be surprising that the Audi Q5 e-tron was presented at the beginning of next year.