The Audi A3 also receives the new engine 1.5 TFSI 150 HP, a revolutionary propeller that incorporates variable geometry turbo. Is available in Spain with the bodies of 3-door, 5-door, sedan and cabriolet.
Orno of engines most modern in the Volkswagen Group arrives at the Audi A3, after making his debut in the Volkswagen Golf. This is the new block 1.5 TSI EVO with 150 HP, which replaces the previous 1.4 TSI ACT with the same power output.
Initially this new powertrain for the Audi A3 is offered in the version of 150 HP with a maximum torque of 250 Nm and system Stop&Start, which can be combined both with a change six-speed manual and auto S-Tronic seven-speed and dual-clutch.
according to the factory data, the A3 with this engine you can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 8,1 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 220 km/h, with an average consumption approved of 4.9 liters per 100 kilometers and CO2 emissions of 114 g/km
This new powertrain will be available on the bodies of three and five doors, as well as a cabrio and sedan, along the levels of completion Design Edition, Black Line Edition, Sport Edition, S-Line Edition.
The suggested prices for Spain are the following:
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 HP MT6 3p 27.072 €
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 HP MT6 Sportback 28.482 €
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 HP MT6 Sedan 29.182 €
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 HP MT6 Cabrio 36.102 €
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 CV S-Tronic 3p 29.252 €
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 HP S-Tronic Sportback 30.662 €
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 CV S-Tronic Sedan 31.362 €
- 1.5 TFSI EVO 150 CV S-Tronic Cabrio 36.242 €