DiRT 4, the new installment of the popular video game franchise of cars.
“all-In. With this simple and direct phrase of the guys from Codemasters invite us to be attentive to the arrival of the new installment of the popular video game franchise of cars. DiRT 4 has just been announced and its launch will take place this year. Will land the next June 9, 2017 consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well as PC (Windows) via the platform Steam and in physical format.
DiRT 4 will come loaded news and will give players a whole range of possibilities such as putting the controls of trucks and buggies in exciting races. It will seek to bring a new level of passion and adrenaline of off-road racing.
Another of the great firsts that will premiere the new delivery of the saga is a system of game change called “Create your Circuit“. It is a tool that will allow players to create their own route of rally thus offering the possibility of producing an almost infinite number of sections. You can choose from the location of the stretch to set the parameters the same to get a tour most technical or long.
First trailer of DiRT 4. Will arrive June 9, 2017.
In its development, Codemasters stresses that have sought to combine the realism and motion DiRT Rally with the adrenaline and fun previous installments of the franchise as DiRT 2 and DiRT 3, respectively. The players will face all kinds of challenges that will take them by the world touring countries such as Australia or Spain. We have from classic car rallies up to the demanding competitions of the FIA World Rallycross Championship without leaving to a side the fun of the crazy and epic battles in racing trucks and buggies.
The keys of DiRT 4-a-glance
For the moment, and according to the information that has been revealed by Codemasters on DiRT 4, we can list the following key features of new video game:
- More than 60 vehicles, atv’s, iconic. Among them are the Ford Fiesta R5 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and the Audi Sport quattro S1 E2.
- 5 locations with millions of paths. Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden, and Wales.
- official Game of the FIA World Rallycross Champsionship. It has an official license and will allow us to compete in Montealegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of series different.
- Mode Landrush. Short runs on dirt roads in vehicles, Pro Buggy, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart in California, Nevada and Mexico.
- So Walk. Challenges to improve the time step by back, the challenges of bumps, the area of free play and the ability to send challenges to our friends.
- Academy DiRT. You’ll be able to learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best pilot of DiRT 4.
- Career Mode. Create your pilot and competes in all the disciplines available. Get sponsors and put your team up and running by establishing beforehand the goals and premiums.
- Competition. Daily challenges, weekly and monthly to compete against players from all over the world.
DiRT 4 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC/Steam.
Focus also in the following table the data that you need to know about the new installment of the franchise created by Codemasters:
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam|
|Release Date||June 9, 2017|