Ford starts in Argentina, the marketing of the update of half of life of the current generation of the Ford Ranger. Now offered with a warranty of five years and visual improvements and in the equipment.
Sor international debut took place a year ago, and these days starts its commercialization in the argentine market. This is the update of half of life the Ford Ranger, which comes with aesthetic improvements and new developments in equipment and mechanics.
Received a new front that inherits the traits that were already present in the SUV Everest and which is characterized by some optical groups are more elegant, a new and large grid format with a trapezoidal and a bonnet of look more muscular.
The offer for Argentina is articulated on the basis of four finish options that are as name XL, XLS, XLT and Limited. Its endowment of series includes from versions more simple ABS brakes with EBD, dual airbags front passenger airbag knee for the driver, ESP, ISOFIX, assistant starting on a hill, sway control trailer tow, traction control, control, load adaptive control and roll over.
in Addition have air conditioning, central locking of doors with remote control, infotainment system with color screen of 4.2 inches, CD, MP3, Bluetooth and USB, driver’s seat with manual adjustment, and steel wheels of 16 inches.
XLS add connectivity system SYNC with voice control for devices, multifunction steering wheel, front fog lamps, barra San Antonio is a chrome tube steps, chrome mirrors, grille, door handles, door and tailgate chrome,bumper rear chrome and alloy wheels of 16 inches.
The finish XLT in both sum a new dashboard that has two screens, infotainment system with screen of eight-inch, computer trip, automatic climate control two zone, electric power steering, parking sensor rear, lift glasses electric on all doors with system of a touch, and alloy wheels of 17 inches.
above are the Limited, which add the pressure monitoring of tires, electronic locking differential, camera reverse, parking sensor front, infotainment system with integrated navigation, exterior mirrors folding, rain sensor, automatic ignition of lights and alloy wheels of 18 inches.
The offer mechanical contemplates three different engines. The range starts with a Duratec 2.5-liter with 166 hp and 225 Nm of torque and two options diésel, a Puma 2.2-liter with 125 hp and a torque of 320 Nm and a Puma with block 3.2 liters, which produces 200 hp and 470 Nm of torque.
Duratec is only combined with a manual change of five marches, and simple traction, while the diesel smallest is associated with a manual change of six marches and traction 4×2 or 4×4. The Diesel 3.2 you can have simple traction or integral, with manual switching or automatic six relations.
prices for Argentina started in the 362.200 weights, corresponding to the body with single cabin and finish XL and go to 729.800 weights, to finish Limited with double cabin and engine turbo 3.2-liter with traction 4×4 and automatic transmission.
The suggested prices are the following:
- Ford Ranger Single Cabin XL 4×2 2.5 362.200 pesos (25.024$)
- Ford Ranger Single Cabin XL 4X2 Diesel 2.2 374.200 (25.853 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cab XL 4×2 2.5 399.900 (27.629$)
- Ford Ranger Double Cab XL 4×2 Diesel 2.2 428.900 (29.632$)
- Ford Ranger Single Cabin XL 4X4 Diesel 2.2 455.800 (31.491 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cab XL 4×4 Diesel 2.2 510.200 (35.249 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cab XLS 4×2 Diesel 3.2 524.900 (36.265 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cab XLS 4×2 Diesel 3.2 AT 559.900 (38.683$)
- Ford Ranger Double Cabin XLT 4×2 Diesel 3.2 569.800 (39.367 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cabin XLT 4×2 Diesel 3.2 AT 619.800 (42.821 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cabin XLT 4×4 Diesel 3.2 639.800 (44.203 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cabin XLT 4×4 Diesel 3.2 AT 669.900 (46.283 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cab LTD 4×4 Diesel 3.2 689.700 (47.651 dollars)
- Ford Ranger Double Cab LTD 4×4 Diesel 3.2 AT 729.800 (50.421 dollars)
Car lover since I remember, the Scalextric and the cars scale were in charge of turning on