we Analyze how is the Hyundai Tucson cheaper than you can buy in Spain.
¿it Is a good time to buy a Hyundai Tucson? At the end of the last month of march was presented, with the occasion of the motor show of New York 2018, the new Tucson. The current SUV of the signature south Korean receives a major update of the half cycle that the current generation will face what you have left of commercial life before it reaches the market a complete renovation.
however, and despite the fact that the new Hyundai Tucson 2018 has already been revealed, there is still enough time to see it in dealerships Spanish. Hyundai should make the presentation of the specific model for the european market and subsequently start production and/or marketing. If you’re thinking about buying a Tucson, now may be an ideal time to do this. The reason? The great discounts that the brand offers.
a Few promotions that are available to all versions that make up the current range of the Hyundai Tucson. In this article we will put the spotlight on the access option. The cheapest version. does it make sense to buy the Hyundai Tucson cheapest in the market? over the next few paragraphs, we will detail the main features of the Tucson is more economical that we can find in our dealers.
So configuration is the most economical of the Hyundai Tucson now available in dealerships.
level of finish Essence occupies the position of the termination more basic. Once selected, there will only be an available color for the body that does not have extra cost. This is the blue Ara Blue. In addition, with the finish the grill and the housings of the exterior mirrors are painted in the same color of the body. Nor can we overlook the beautiful alloy wheels of 16 inches and the roof rails are integrated, which bring a plus of strength to the joint.
For the passenger compartment there are two options, both without extra cost. This is the upholstery fabric which you can choose between two colours: Beige and Black. Below we list the standard equipment as more relevant that includes the Hyundai Tucson with the most basic configuration that we can find today in our market:
- Multiple airbags (front, side, and curtain)
- driver’s Seat adjustable in height
- cloth Seat trim
- Bluetooth handsfree,
- active Bonnet for pedestrian
- central Locking with remote control and burglar alarm
- front seat Belt with pre-tensioners and height-adjustable
- Climate control manual
- Compartment goggle holder retractable
- Connections for USB and Auxiliary
- Wizard’s hill-start (HAC)
- cruise Control and speed limiter
- hill descent Control (DBC)
- Control of Stability (ESP)
- Sensor, tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Traction Control (TCS)
- Glasses later slightly obscured
- electric Windows front and rear
- Computer audio system with Radio/MP3 with 6 speakers: 2 tweeters + 2 front+ 2 rear
- Headlight projection
- Alloy wheels of 16 inches
- Lights map reading
- multifunction steering Wheel
- trip Computer
- roof Rails integrated
- center Armrest front (with stowage) and rear
- front Headrests (adjustable in depth) and rear height-adjustable
- back Seats with seatback folds down 60/40
- Exterior mirrors with electric adjustment and heated
- parking Sensors rear
- automatic switching On of lights
- auxiliary power Outlet
- steering Wheel adjustable in height and depth
- steering Wheel and knob leather coated
For the interior of the Hyundai Tucson finished in Essence are available two colors for the fabric upholstery: Beige and Black.
In regard to subparagraph (mechanical, under the hood of the Hyundai Tucson cheapest is a gasoline engine 1.6-liter GDi four-cylinder with 132 HP and 161 Nm maximum torque associated with a gearbox six-speed manual and a system of front wheel drive. Thanks to this mechanics, the Tucson is capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in 11.5 seconds and reaching a top speed of 182 km/h.
on the other hand, and not less important, to note that with this engine, the SUV Korean fixed an average consumption of 6.3 liters per 100 kilometers and CO2 emissions of 147 g/km Taking into account the type of mechanics, the size of the vehicle and its weight, are few figures more than interesting. The engine features stop technology and automatic start of the engine “Stop & Go”
¿And what’s your price? not counting discounts or promotions the Hyundai Tucson with engine 1.6 GDi 132 HP and finish Essence is available from 24.215 euros. However, Hyundai offers a discount coupon of 6.315 euros. Therefore, the final price is situated on 17.900 euros. It includes VAT but not registration fees. The offer is aimed at customers who finance the purchase with Bank Cetelem S. A. U. a minimum amount of € 13,000 for the Tucson through the campaign Cinking Flexible Solution to a minimum term of 36 months and with a minimum stay of 36 months.