Well, yes, the Canary islands will have a rally of the Championship of Europe next season if we can trust the provisional calendar published this Thursday by Eurosport Events. The Canary Islands will be the second test of 2016 after the fall of the already known absence of the Jännerrallye. The calendar 2016 consisting of ten citations, five of asphalt, three of earth, snow and other mixed.
With respect to this year also falls on the calendar Valais, which was nothing more than an appointment of a replacement after the recovery of the World Rally championship the Tour of Course, adding to the contest an appointment to the Polish, the Rally Rzeszowski on asphalt and at the beginning of August. In addition, the Acropolis regains its traditional date in may, making the contest ends at the end of September.
provisional Calendar of the European Rally championship 2016:
- 5-7 February Rally Liepāja (Latvia, snow)
- March 11-13 Rally Islas Canarias (Spain, asphalt)
- 7-9 April Circuit of Ireland (United Kingdom, asphalt)
- 6-8 May Acropolis Rally (Greece, earth)*
- 2-4 June SATA Rallye Açores (Portugal, earth)
- June 23-25 Rally of Ypres (Belgium, asphalt)
- 15-17 July Rally Estonia (earth)*
- on August 5-7 Rally Rzeszowski (Poland, asphalt)
- 26-28 August Barum Rally (Czech Republic, asphalt)
- September 23-25 Rally of Cyprus (mixed)
* Yet to be confirmed