Is not it a beauty? Jaguar turns 80 a milestone marking the arrival of the Jaguar F-PACE, the first SUV brand, and a before and after for this British manufacturer. The Jaguar F-PACE 2016 is presented as something more than a SUV , Jaguar defines it as a crossover prestacional and sports. Although very probably this model, and final, you are familiar, because their traits are inherited directly from the Jaguar C-X17 prototype presented years ago. What are the 4 key the first SUV Jaguar?
A SUV tires that can mount up to 22 “and tire measures 265/40 / R22.
1. Aesthetically enjoys a very sporty , even as a huge SUV 4.73 meters. It is eleven days shorter than a Porsche Cayenne centimeters. In its construction, Jaguar has employed a new platform, an aluminum monocoque with a high percentage (80%) aluminum. Jaguar has created a model of high waist, with a prominent front, which desataca its large grille, air intakes generous, and full-LED headlights, and details that reinforce the muscular look even more like games tires that go from the 18 “ (specifically designed to reduce rolling resistance), to 22″ of the most striking and ostentatious . The Jaguar F-PACE can reach measures fit tires up to 265/40 / R22.
The Jaguar F-PACE also be practical, its trunk is able to accommodate a volume of 650 liters.
See the complete gallery motor
will be available with diesel and gasoline engines between 180 hp and 380 hp alternatives and rear drive wheels.
2. A really complete range of engines . The Jaguar F-PACE will be available with four-wheel drive Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, which according to Jaguar has been tuned for a sporty feel, to prime their reactions rear-wheel drive vehicle, but also to meet off-road or slippery roads. But the Jaguar F-PACE also enjoy two-wheel drive versions, rear-wheel drive.
The engine range will initially consist of the following:
- 180 hp 2.0 Diesel (rear wheel drive and manual transmission and all-wheel drive with automatic transmission)
- 3.0 Diesel 300 hp (all-wheel drive and automatic transmission)
- 240 hp 2.0 petrol (rear wheel drive and automatic transmission)
- 3.0 petrol and two power levels of 340 and 380 hp (automatic transmission and all-wheel drive)
3. In the practical and technological , the Jaguar F-PACE enjoy a really complete equipment for its five occupants. For example, it is available with sports seats with 14-way adjustments in the front seats, heating and active cooling. You will enjoy an entertainment team Touchscreen 10.2 “touch control system InControl Touch Pro, customizable ambient lighting (in 10 different colors), four-zone climate control, and so forth.
Technologically, Jaguar ensures that your navigation system will learn from the experience. It will have a way which will avoid routes with too much traffic at peak times, depending on historical information accumulated those days we have made that route. So always try to fetch the theoretically fastest route.
4. driving aids . In addition to advanced controls to ensure good traction on slippery surfaces, the All Surface Progress Control system, the Jaguar F-PACE debut a soft start system – called Low Friction Launch (LFL) – to leave such an icy track. The Jaguar F-PACE also have peripheral chambers, 360, together with radars will help the operation of warning systems involuntary change lanes, cars in the blind spot, and parking aids.
The new Jaguar F-PACE recognize traffic signals and detect if the driver is too tired, by Driver Condition Monitor. It will also feature a speed limiter, Intelligent Speed Limiter, which not only slows the cruise control when you change the speed limit of the road, but also progressively adjusted, in advance, when it detects that the speed limit will be reduced to hundreds of meters away.
also have a Head-Up Display and laser assistants to help install a trailer, as its trailer driving safer.
See the complete gallery motor
In the coming days will continue to analyze in greater depth, all these details of the new Jaguar F-PACE.
Jaguar and Land Rover sold so many cars, they need the help of Magna Steyr to increase their production