The latest results of the 23 tests carried out during this year by LatinNCAP were released in the day today. The highest score was for the pick-up Hilux produced by Toyota in Argentina, reaching 5-star adult and children.
LatinNCAP spread today the last seven results impact testing of the year, corresponding to the Phase VI. This is the Volkswagen Fox, Nissan March, Nissan Versa, Hyundai Crete, Toyota Hilux, Mitsubishi Montero and Toyota RAV4, thus completing a total of 23 vehicles throughout the year 2015.
The most notable fine to do with five-star obtained by the version produced in Argentina of the pickup Toyota Hilux, who managed to improve the protection of children with respect to the model produced in Thailand, evaluated a few months ago. The worst result has been obtained by the Nissan March, that despite having achieved four stars in the protection of adults, just reached a star on the protection of children.
Toyota RAV4 of japanese manufacturing and the Mitsubishi Montero produced in Thailand also achieved five stars in protecting adults, even though the product Toyota achieved four stars in the protection of children and Mitsubishi three. VW Fox (Brazil), Nissan Versa (Brazil), Nissan March (Brazil) and Hyundai Crete (India), achieved a performance right, with four stars protection of adults, although the protection of children ranged just between the two and the three stars.
the following are The results obtained:
- Toyota Hilux (Argentina) – 5 stars adults and 5-star children
- Toyota RAV4 (Japan) – 5 stars adults and 4-star children
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport (Thailand) – 5 stars adults and 3 star kids
- Hyundai Crete (India) – 4 stars adults and 3 star kids
- Nissan Versa (Brazil) – 4 stars adults and 3 star kids
- Nissan March (Brazil) – 4 stars adults and 1 star children
- Volkswagen Fox (Brazil) – 4 stars adults and 1 star children