Spectacular and intense MotoGP race that awaits us this Sunday at 14:00 hours at the Valencia Grand Prix to end the world motocilcismo 2015.
Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo will play the World in 30 turns. If both drivers finish tied, the title would go to the hands of the pilot who more races has won in 2015. Lorenzo has achieved up to now six wins, by the four of Rossi. Then, the possible scenarios:
- If Lorenzo wins the race, Rossi would be second to win the title.
- If Lorenzo finishes second, then Rossi would need to finish on the podium to be champion.
- If Lorenzo finished third, Rossi would have to be at least sixth to be crowned world champion.
- If Lorenzo cruzase finish line in fourth position, Rossi would have to be at least ninth to clinch the championship.
- If Lorenzo is fifth, Rossi would have to finish never more back in six places with regard to him to win the title.
- If Lorenzo ends beyond the ninth, Rossi would be automatically champion.
Data from the circuit of Valencia – Ricardo Tormo
Year built: 1999
Length: 4.005 m
Width: 12 m
Curves to left: 9
Curves to right: 5
longest Straight: 876 meters
Hours GP Valencia MotoGP 2015
we leave You with the schedule for the weekend. We recall that the pole and the races from Cheste you will be able to see you live and in open by Telecinco.
Friday, November 6 2015
- 09.00 h-09.40 h: Moto3: free practice sessions 1
- 09.55 h-10.40 h: MotoGP: free practice 1
- 10.55 h-11.40 h: Moto2: free practice 1
- 13.10 h-13.50 h: Moto3: free practice sessions 2
- 14.05 h-14.50 h: MotoGP: free practice 2
- 15.05 h-15.50 h: Moto2: free practice 2
Saturday, November 7 2015
- 09.00 h-09.40 h: Moto3: free practice sessions 3
- 09.55 h-10.40 h: MotoGP: free practice 3
- 10.55 h-11.40 h: Moto2: free practice 3
- 12:35h-13.15 h: Moto3: Training qualifier
- 13:30-14.00 h: MotoGP: free practice 4
- 14:10-14.25 h: MotoGP: Q1
- 14:35-14.50 h: MotoGP: Q2
- 15:05-15.50 h: Moto2: Training qualifier
Sunday, November 8 2015
- 08:40-09.00 h: Moto3 Warm Up
- 09.10-09.30 h: Moto2 Warm Up
- 09:40-10.00 h: MotoGP Warm Up
- 11:00h: Race Moto3 (live Telecinco)
- 12:20h: Moto2 Race (live Telecinco)
- 14:00h: Carrera MotoGP (direct Telecinco)