assessment 10 greenest cars of 2013 shows us what was the most efficient cars last year. Hybrid, electric and respect all with the environment highlight brands that have been released as BMW and Volkswagen, plus hybrids already spent many years in the sector green cars .
The best green cars
Top 10 green cars in 2013 are as follows:
1. BMW i3: This is the first German brand to be 100% electric. Only weighs 1195 kg for a power of 170 bhp. Its range is 190 km approved.
2. VEGF Honda Concept : A part of the future of alternatively powered vehicles. It will be ready by 2015 with a range of 480 km, certainly promises to be a great driver eco .
3. Toyota i-Road: is a three-wheeled electric car. It measures 2.35 meters long and is powered by two electric motors of 2.7 hp to the front wheels. Its range is about 50 km.
4. Renault Zoe: This is a small EcoLogic car or with an output of 88 hp. Autonomy, emission-free, is about 150 km.
5. Volkswagen XL1 : This is a hybrid propulsion system with a two-cylinder 800 cc diesel and an electric motor 70 hp
6 .. Nissan Leaf : is one of the legendary among eco cars s of the more established market. There is € 3,000 cheaper and with a range of 199 km approved.
7. Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid : Spend 3.1 l / 100 km. Retains performance sports car with 0-100 km / h in just 5.5 seconds.
8. More efficient and highlights of the year thanks to their combined propulsion using compressed air to approved consumption of 2.9 liters per 100 km / h One of the prototypes eco-car : Citroen C3 Hybrid Air and emission of CO2de 69g / km.
9. Volkswagen e-up : You have an output of 60 kW (81 hp) and a maximum speed of 130 km / h. It is estimated that can travel up to 160 kilometers.
10. Tesla Model S: is nearly five meters long and has several degrees of power and autonomy: 306 hp, 367 hp or 421 hp, on one side, and 370 km or 482 miles of electric range on the other.
Source image of flickr