The Fiat Type 4-Door already has in its range with an engine adapted to LPG.
A recent survey conducted among Spanish drivers revealed that almost 20% of them were willing to acquire in the future a vehicle equipped with an engine adapted for the use of autogas, also called LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) due to the advantages offered by this type of vehicles in periods of time that are put in place traffic restrictions in large cities such as Madrid by high pollution.
Fiat is one of the brands that are betting on the GLP and proof of this is his more varied range of models that offer a version of this nature. The last member to join this family has been the Fiat Type 4 Doors. This is the model with body type sedan range Type is already available at dealerships Spanish with a version adapted for the use of LPG.
engine bifuel, capable of running on petrol or liquefied petroleum gas, offers many advantages for the driver, both at the level of autonomy as well as savings due to the low cost of this alternative fuel. In addition to the already mentioned with regard to the possibility of circular in the center of large cities on days on which activated the different protocols anti-pollution.
For the moment, the Fiat Type 4 Door LPG is available in two trim levels: Easy and Lounge.
For the moment, the Fiat Type 4 Door adapted to LPG will be available in two levels of finish: Easy and Lounge. Below is A list of the equipment most noteworthy of each of these endings:
- steering Wheel and knob shift leather-wrapped
- alloy Wheels of 16 inches
- Climate control manual
- rear Seat matches and folding
- steering Wheel adjustable in height and depth
- electric Windows
- Uconnect Radio Live AM/FM radio with 5-inch touch screen color
- Connection USB, Aux and Bluetooth
- Mirrors power outside mirrors with auto-defrost
- electronic stability Control (ESC) with Hill Holder
- control System of the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Multiple airbags (front, side and curtain)
- fog lights
- alloy Wheels of 17 inches
- chrome Trim on side windows
- Bezel chrome on the tailgate and on the calender front
- Headlamps with light sensor
- Sensor lights
- Mirror-inside rearview electrochromic and
- Dashboard radio on the steering wheel
is Already available at dealerships Spanish from 18.370€.
Going to the (mechanical, as we say, under its hood with a block adapted to operate either with gasoline or with autogas (LPG). It is a engine 1.4-liter T-Bifuel with 120 HP and 215 Nm maximum torque associated with a gearbox six-speed manual and a system of front wheel drive. It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 10,1 seconds.
on the other hand, he casts a average consumption of LPG of 8.4 litres per 100 kilometres, while in gasoline this figure is reduced to 6.3 liters per 100 km respectively. The CO2 emissions are 136 g/km (LPG) and 145 g/km (petrol).
Prices of the Fiat Type 4 Door LPG España
|1.4 T-Bifuel 120CV LPG 6v||Easy||18.370 €|
|1.4 T-Bifuel 120CV LPG 6v||Lounge||19.370 €|