When it is completed in 2013, can establish a ranking of what was the most luxurious and expensive cars the world in 2013 . Topping the list can find models that extravagant Maybach Exelero for $ 8 million, Lamborghini Veneno of $ 3.9 million or W Motors Lykan HYPER approximately 3.4 million.
The 10 most expensive cars of 2013
Today we present what was finest 10 cars exotic and, of course, more expensive in 2013 . Take a look at how these vehicles, which are part of the dreams of motor enthusiasts:
1. Maybach Exelero, 8 million. Colossal, extravagant and high performance. It accelerates from 0-100 km / h in 4.4 seconds and reaches a top speed of 351,5 km / h. It has a V12 twin turbo 5.9-liter, 700 horsepower and 738 pounds-feet of maximum touch.
2.Lamborghini Poison, $ 3.9 million . It is one of the most expensive cars of 2013. It litos 6.5 V12 engine that produces 750 horsepower. Maximum speed of around 355 km / h with a time of 2.8 seconds from 0 to 100 km / h.
3. W Motors Lykan HYPER, for $ 3.4 million . The sporty features a supercharged six-cylinder engine, a top speed of 395km / h and goes from 0-100 km / h in 2.7 seconds.
4. Pagani Zonda Revolution, for $ 3,000,000 . The extravagant vehicle is powered by Mercedes AMG V12 engine of 6.0 liters.
5. Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse, for $ 2.6 million . This car, made in France, can reach 100 km / h in 2.6 seconds stop. Currently holds the record as fastest convertible with top speed 408 km / h besides being one of the most expensive cars in the world in 2013.
6. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport, for $ 2.4 million. The sporty luxury has a 16-cylinder engine, enlarged turbocomprensoresa and gearbox 7-speed double clutch which can reach a maximum of 415 km / h.
7. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, for $ 2.2 million. has 5.2-liter V10 engine, 6-speed automatic transmission that generates 578 horsepower.
8. Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, for $ 1.85 million . It is made of carbon fiber with titanium thread. It can reach a maximum speed of 350 km / h.
9. Aston Martin One 77, for $ 1.85 million. has a monocoque carbon fiber and an aluminum body by hand. It accelerates from 0-100 km / h in 3.7 seconds and can reach a top speed 354 km / h.
10.. Zenvo ST1, for $ 1.8 million Made of carbon fiber supercar powered by a V8 engine and a top speed of 375 km / h
Source Image 1:. Facebook Maybach Exelero
Source Image 2: Facebook Lamborghini Veneno
Source Figure 3: Facebook Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport