This summer a unique event occurs. RM Auctions and Sotheby’s will make emcees of one of the most anticipated auctions for collectors and lovers of classic and most exclusive cars in the world. The Concours d’Elegance in Pebble Beach, as usual, will be accompanied by an auction in which this year will bid for the sport of one of the most spectacular collections we’ve ever seen . While we dare say that this is, without doubt, the most expensive collection ever auctioned. Revenue from this collection of 24 sports is estimated to be around 50 to 60 million euros . Although forecasts could well fall short if we consider that in this collection the most emblematic of the history, European sports generally are present.
Although forecasts talk of a fund between 50 and 60 million, the auction value of this collection may even exceed those records if we have the state of the cars and the historical value of some pieces.
Precisely the Porsche 959 with registration of Madrid, of which I spoke a few weeks ago, belongs to this collection. Also it belongs to this collection the Ferrari Enzo to Pope John Paul II and the first Bugatti Veyron (the # 001) manufactured. do not know who owns all these cars , but we have no doubt that once we know the outcome of the auction – to be held on August 13 – we have to talk about a new record of raising event these features.
It is best to contemplate the video DLM Photos prepared to show this collection cars, waiting for delivery in adoption to a new owner. Meanwhile, here’s the list of vehicles called Pinnacle Portfolio to be auctioned in August.
- 2006 Bugatti Veyron 16 .4 “001” [1.99903 million]
- 2012 Bugatti Veyron 16 .4 SUPER SPORT “300” [1.99903 million]
- 1959 FERRARI 250 GT LWB CALIFORNIA BY SPIDER SCAGLIETTI [1.99903 million]
- 1964 FERRARI 250 LM BY SCAGLIETTI [1.99903 million]
- 1967 FERRARI 275 GTB / 4 BY SCAGLIETTI [1.99903 million]
- 1985 FERRARI 288 GTO [1.99903 million]
- 1972 FERRARI 365 GTB / 4 DAYTONA SPIDER BY SCAGLIETTI [1.99903 million]
- 1974 FERRARI DINO 246 GTS [1.99903 million]
- 2005 FERRARI ENZO (the Ferrari Enzo John Paul II) [1.99903 million]
- 1994 FERRARI F40 LM [1.99903 million]
- 1995 FERRARI F50 [1.99903 million]
- 1993 JAGUAR XJ220 [1.99903 million]
- 2008 KOENIGSEGG CCXR [1.99903 million]
- 1971 Lamborghini Miura P400 SV BY BERTONE [1.99903 million]
- 2008 LAMBORGHINI REVENT ON [1.99903 million]
- 2005 Maserati MC12 [1.99903 million]
- 1998 MCLAREN F1 “LM-SPECIFICATION ‘[1.99903 million]
- 1955 MERCEDES Benz 300 SL ALLOY GULLWING [1.99903 million]
- 2005 MERCEDES benz SLR McLaren [1.99903 million]
- 1956 PORSCHE 356 SPEEDSTER 1600 BY REUTTER [1.99903 million]
- 1995 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RS 3 0.8 [1.99903 million]
- 1988 PORSCHE 959 “KOMFORT” (the Porsche 959 registered in Madrid) [1.99903 million]
- 2005 Saleen S7 TWIN TURBO [1.99903 million]
- 1967 TOYOTA 2000GT [1.99903 million]