The new Peugeot 5008 adapts one of their engines to the regulations in Euro 6.2.
Peugeot continues renewing the bid mechanics of their models with the aim to prepare them for the normative Euro 6.2 emission. The last to be the object of these changes has been the largest SUV marketed by the French firm. The Peugeot 5008 may already be set up in Spain with a mechanical fuel adapted to the new cycle of the emissions of the above-mentioned standard.
engine 1.2-litre PureTech S&S of 130 HP and 230 Nm of maximum torque has been adjusted and now meets the requirements of the Euro 6.2. The mechanical is associated with a gearbox six-speed manual as well as a system of front-wheel drive. Is equipped with the system Start&Stop, which allows to reduce the emission levels and fuel consumption. – Approval CO2 emissions of 122 g/km
what trim levels will be available? Since it is possible to configure the new Peugeot 5008 with this gas engine in any of the following endings: Active, Allure and GT Line.
The new Peugeot 5008 is available with engine 1.2 PureTech S&S of 130 HP.
below, we review the standard equipment as more relevant of each one of the endings that are available for this mechanics of gasoline from the SUV Peugeot:
- capacitive touch Screen + radio with MP3, Bluetooth and USB
- multifunction steering Wheel
- Multiple airbags (front, side, and curtain)
- Sensor of tire pressure
- Pack Drive
- Third-row seat with two-seat retractable and removable
- Climate control bizona
- central Locking
- Crystals later and moon rear tinted
- roof Bars longitudinal in aluminum
- fog lamps halogen
- alloy Wheels of 17 inches
- Mirrors exterior mirrors electric and thermal
- Browser 3D + TomTom
- Function Mirror Screen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- alloy Wheels of 18 inches
A look at the interior of the new Peugeot 5008.
GT Line (adds)
- Peugeot i-Cockpit Amplify
- Pack Safety Plus
- floor Mats, velours mistral
- aluminum Pedals
- front Seats height-adjustable
- Ceiling Black Diamond
- Headlights Full LED
- exterior Mirrors-folding, electrically
- Distinctive GT Line
Pricing of the Peugeot 5008 1.2 PureTech S&S 130 CV
|1.2 PureTech S&S 130 CV 6v||28.200 €||30.450 €||32.650 €|
Prices valid from May / 2018 without including discounts or other promotions.