The new Renault Grand Scénic premiered the version with wizard hybrid.
From a few weeks ago the version with Hybrid Assist on the Renault Scénic is on sale in the dealerships. An interesting option is a hybrid that seeks to earn the title of green alternative within the range of the compact mpv French. After its introduction, the range of the Renault Grand Scénic makes it’s own and adds to its range this version.
The new Renault Grand Scénic Hybrid Assist is already available in the Spanish market. It shares technology with the base model. Also associated with the same level of finish, termination Zen. However, it offers the plus of space in the passenger compartment and trunk with respect to the Scénic conventional. Then, we proceed to detail the standard equipment as more relevant, which provides the designated endowment:
- leather steering Wheel
- electric Windows
- side Curtains rear
- Mirrors, exterior mirrors electric adjustment and folding, electrically
- Seat of the driver and passenger with adjustable lumbar + passenger seat folding
- hands-free Card
- Bench seat-rear folding “One Touch”
- Glove box Easy Life
- Indicator of gear change
- Ignition automatic lights and rain sensor
- automatic Climate control bizona
- navigation System R-Link 2
- Compatibility with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- touch Screen 8.7 inches with system of navegación3D, Bluetooth and USB
- Brake parking assisted
- Renault Multi-Sense
- fog lights
- parking Sensors front and rear
- overspeed Alert with recognition of traffic signs
- daytime running Lights LED
- Helps emergency braking
- Multiple airbags (front, side and curtain)
- control System of tire pressure
- Listener fatigue
The new Renault Grand Scénic Hybrid Assist may be associated with the finish Zen.
Mechanically, it shares the hybrid technology with the Renault Scénic. We are in front of a vehicle microhybrid composite that acts as the centerpiece of a engine Energy dCi 1.5-liter with 110 HP and 260 Nm of torque that works with a small electric motor and a battery of 48 volts. When the system considers it appropriate, the electric motor assists the internal combustion. This reduces the consumption and emissions without affecting performance.
Combined with a manual gearbox of six speeds, the Renault Grand Scénic Hybrid Assist can reach a maximum speed of 184 km/h. Fixed an average consumption of 3.6 liters per 100 kilometers and CO2 emissions of 94 g/km
Price of the Renault Grand Scénic Hybrid España
|Grand Scénic||dCi 110 Hybrid Assist||Zen||25.113 €|