The new Dacia Duster will go on sale from 2018 with a starting price which will be about 10.900 euros.
for The icon of Dacia was introduced to the world during the last Frankfurt motor show 2017. The long-awaited second generation of the Dacia Duster is very close to start its marketing in Spain (as well as in other european countries). The brand will be sold in our market early next year 2018. And although I still have a few months to see it in showrooms, Dacia has revealed all the details (for lack of prices) of the Spanish range of the new Duster.
Will come to follow in the wake of the outgoing model, which has already sold over 70,000 units in Spain since its launch in 2010. A success. Thanks to their improvement in the (mechanical and technological, as well as its renewed image, Dacia wants to continue playing a leading role within the segment C-SUV. Although there is no doubt the leap in quality that has given the new Duster, the price factor will continue to be one of its main calling cards. According to advance the brand, in Spain will start from an approximate price of 10.900 € .
Initially the range of the new Dacia Duster for our market will consist of a total of four trim levels, : Access, Essential, Comfort and Prestige. This last termination is one of the main novelties in the offer of the new Duster, and will allow the SUV of Dacia to reach a new level in equipment and quality of the finish is concerned. Especially in the interior.
The range of Dacia Duster 2018 shall be composed of four trim levels.
We detail below the standard equipment as more relevant of each one of the endings that can be set up in Spain:
- ABS and ESP
- Assistance to emergency braking (SAFE)
- Aid hill start assist (HSA)
- Multiple airbags, six in total (front, shoulders and curtain)
- automatic Ignition of lights of day
- Signature light with LED technology
- central Locking with remote control
- Sensor, tire pressure
- repair Kit for punctures
- speed Limiter
- System ECO Mode, with Start&Stop
- steel Wheels of 16 inches
- Upholstery Access / Essential
- electric Windows front
- on-board Computer
- trajectory Control in descents (for versions 4×4)
- fog lights
- Wheels, 16-inch
- roof rails in black
- Exterior finishes in satin chrome
- Radio Plug & Music: MP3 radio, Jack socket, USB and Bluetooth
- multifunction steering Wheel
- Regulator and speed limiter
- Upholstery Comfort
- leather steering Wheel with regulation on height and depth
- air Conditioning manual
- Mirrors exterior mirrors electric adjustment, and with function antiescarcha
- driver’s Seat with height adjustment
- door Handles in body colour
A look inside the new Dacia Duster 2018.
- Detector angles dead
- front and rear Bumpers cromosatinados
- Housings of the exterior mirrors chrome
- roof rails in chrome
- alloy Wheels of 17 inches
- Upholstery specific Prestige
- air-Conditioning automatic
- Parking aid with rear view camera
- power Windows rear
- driver Seat height-adjustable, with adjustable lumbar and armrests
- Drawer under the passenger seat
- System Media Nav Evolution with 7-inch touch screen with navigation and infotráfico, radio, jacks Jack and USB, streaming audio, connectivity, smartphone and phone Bluetooth with steering wheel controls, 4×4 information for the versions with all-wheel drive information and ECO driving
Among the optional equipment, the most noteworthy elements are the following: metallic paint, camera, multi-view, hands-free card or the spare wheel.
In the following table we detail what levels of finish can be configured in each one of the mechanics that Dacia will offer from the time of the launch of the new Duster in Spain. Remember that this SUV will be front-wheel drive or 4×4, manual gearbox or automatic EDC, as well as a selection of diesel engines, gasoline and a version of GLP of automotive (Autogas).
The new Dacia Duster will continue to count with a version for the use of LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) as fuel.
The range of the Dacia Duster 2018 España
|1.6 SCe 115 HP||Front||Manual 6v||Access and Essential|
|1.6 SCe 115 HP LPG||Front||Manual 6v||Essential|
|1.2 Tec 125 HP||Front||Manual 6v||Essential, Comfort and Prestige|
|1.2 Tec 125 HP||Total 4×4||Manual 6v||Comfort and Prestige|
|1.5 dCi 90 CV||Front||Manual 6v||Essential|
|1.5 dCi 110 CV||Front||Manual 6v||Comfort and Prestige|
|1.5 dCi 110 CV||Total 4×4||Manual 6v||Essential, Comfort and Prestige|
|1.5 dCi 110 CV||Front||Auto EDC||Comfort and Prestige|